Why Bharat is a Potential 350 Crore All Time Blockbuster ? Everything You Wanted to Know About Bharat.
Bharat Starring Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Disha Patani and Jackie Shroff in Lead roles and Varun Dhawan in a Special Appearance as Young Dhiru Bhai Ambani directed by Ali Abbas Zafar releases in theaters on 5th June, 2019. The film is produced by Reel Life Productions, T-Series and Salman Khan Films and is being distributed by AA Films.
Bharat is eyeing the precious Eid release slot which has proven lucky for Salman Khan very often if you leave out Tube light as an exception.
Bharat is an Indian adaptation of South Korea Drama Ode to My Father (2014), which traced out history of South Korea parallel to a Man’s Life spanning from 1950s to 2010.
If we apply the same premise to Bharat and look at the trailers the plot of the movie will revolve around the below Premise.
Jackie Shroff decides to stay back in post independence Pakistan and makes the 8 year old Salman Khan lead the family. It’s evident that Bharat joins a circus and from the looks of it looks like the great Russian Circus which was very popular during 1964 and surrounding years. After which the trailer gives us a hint of new Oil Discoveries in gulf which started movement of Indians to Gulf to earn a better living.
Post which Film will track down The Indian Liberalization and how it changed India. Which will be weaved with interesting events from Life of Bharat like his life as an circus artist, his love with Katrina Kaif AKA Kumud Raina or his interesting Stint with Disha Patani AKA Radha.
His life with Navy and at the same time looking after his family. The plot seems to have a lot of depth and if it connects with the audience it can sparkle the Box Office with a magical charm.
Bharat Economics , Release Size and Prediction:
Factors working Against Bharat:
- Cricket World Cup in fact the release date is same as that of that of India’s first game in WC against South Africa and then matches of Indian team on 9th June, 13th June and 16th June.
- Godzilla: The King Of Monsters which released today in India if it finds good Word of Mouth it Might dent Bharat in a Limited way the Multiplexes only.
- X Men Dark Phoenix Which is slated to release either with Bharat or One Week later. If Bharat somehow is not able to strike a chord then X Men will be ready to eat the multiplex market share from Bharat.
- The Theme of the film can either strike a chord with the audience or it might be out rightly rejected.
- A Big India Vs Pakistan Match on Sunday at 3 Pm which means that neutral audience will stay back home and collections for the entire day will be affected also resulting in a high probability of higher collections on Saturday then Sunday.
- On it’s second Sunday there will be the Biggest Match as far as India is concerned that is India Vs Pakistan so even if the film finds excellent word of mouth this day will be impacted hugely.
- For Any super star film the two biggest days are Opening day and First Sunday and in Case of Bharat both of these days will be marred by two matches of Indian Team. One of them being the opening match for the team on Wednesday and other big match with Australia on Sunday.
Still If Bharat Find excellent word of Mouth then the effect of these factors will be limited to not more than 10% on the overall collections.
Factors Working for Bharat:
- Salman Khan is coming in a Film which has a potential to strike chord with Multiplex and Single single screen audience and at the same time deliver one of the biggest films in overseas including China.
- Salman Khan is teaming up with Ali Abbas Zafar and and they have an amazing working bond Which gave us two blockbusters Sultan in 2016 and Tiger Zinda hai in 2017. So Curiosity is very high for this movie.
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif Duo not only they share an amazing chemistry but audience loves to see them together on screen.
- Complete Advantage of EID.
- The Premise of the Movie not only invites a interesting and fast screenplay but it is a story which People would want to see in large numbers.
- The Music of the film seems very situational and in these type of albums are generally there to support a strong narrative.
- Single Screens and their audience are hungry for a mass movie which will play a big role for Bharat.
- Budget: There are many figures floating right Now. Budget will be confirmed by 8 PM tonight right here.
- Screen Size: Minimum 4800+ However a More exact screen count will be released tonight right here.
Bharat Pre Release Recovery:
- Domestic Theatrical Rights – 150 Crores
- Overseas Theatrical Rights – 30 Crores
- Music – 20 Crores
- Digital and Satellite Rights – 100 Crores
- Total – 280 Crores.
Based on the Domestic Theatrical Right films needs to collect at least 275 crores at the Indian Box office to be a a Clean Hit.
Bharat Box Office Prediction:
Opening Two Days Various Possibilities.
|Day||Collection ( In INR Crores)||Note 1||Note 2|
|Wed ( Day 1 )||40||44||Indian Plays First World Cup Match at 3 PM||If Eid coincides|
|25||29||If Eid does not coincide|
Thurs ( Day 2 )
|42||46||If Word Of Mouth is Mixed to Good||If Eid coincides|
|48||52||If Word Of Mouth is excellent||If Eid coincides|
|33||36||If Word Of Mouth is Mixed to Good||If Eid does not coincide|
|38||42||If Word Of Mouth is excellent||If Eid does not coincide|
Bharat Opening Weekend & Lifetime Possibilities:
|Time Period||Collections ( INR Crores ) With a +/- 5% Chance|
|If Excellent||If Positive||If Mixed||If Negative|
|First Weekend (Wed To Sun)||185||165||140||125|
|Lifetime||350+||300+||Less Than 250||Less Than 175|
Bharat Censor Certificate Details:
|Movie Name :||“BHARAT”|
|Movie Language :||HINDI|
|Movie Category :||UA (Unrestricted Public Exhibition-But With Parental Guidance)|
|Certified by Regional Office||MUMBAI|
|Certified Length||167.15 Mts|
|Name of Producer||REEL LIFE PRODUCTION PVT LTD – MUMBAI|
|Name of Applicant||Atul Rohit Agnihotri|