Super 30 Budget, Economics, Screen Count: Super 30 is made on a moderate budget and marks return of Super Star Hrithik Roshan to Silver Screen.
The trailers have hit the right spots and film should get a good PAN India Opening. Hrithik Roshan has a huge fan base which waits for his movies , however his last few years have been hit by negative news about his personal Life and personal attacks led by media amplification.
This has Led to his absence from Media in General and awareness about the release date of Super 30 is not very high, The film needs good reviews and good word of Mouth after the initial figures which will be powered by Hrithik Roshan Fans, the cinema enthusiasts and the last minute promotions from the makers as well as the platforms like Book My Show and PayTM.
Apart from being based on a very Popular Program Called Super 30 the film also emphasizes on upliftment of talented students in-spite of having the resources.
Super 30 Important Details:
Plot: It’s a Biographical Drama based on Life of Mathematician Anand Kumar and the educational program he founded called Super 30.
- Hrithik Roshan As Anand Kumar
- Mrunal Thakur as Ritu Rashmi (Wife Of Anand Kumar)
- Virendra Saxena as Rajendra Kumar (Anand Kumar’s Father)
- Nandish Singh as Pranav Kumar (Anand Kumar’s Brother)
- Pankaj Tripathi as Devraj Jagan (Arch Nemesis of Anand Kumar)
- Johhny Lever as Lakhan Bhai.
- Amit Sadh – Narrator
- Karishma Sharma (In a Special Appearance in Song “Paisa”)
- Director – Vikas Bahl
- Producer – Phantom Films, Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment, Reliance Entertainment
- Writer – Sanjeev Dutta
- Music – Ajay – Atul
- Cinematographer – Anay Goswamy
- Editor – A. Sreekar Prasad
- Distributor – Reliance Entertainment and PVR Pictures.
Super 30 Budget, Economics, Screen Count:
|Sr No||Head||Amount (INR Crores)|
|1||Production Budget (-)||65|
|2||Marketing Budget (-)||25|
|3||Landing Cost (-)||90|
|4||India Distribution Rights||Reliance Entertainment and PVR|
|5||Overseas Rights (+)||10|
|6||Music Rights (+)||11|
|7||Satellite Rights (+)||45|
|8||Digital Rights (+)||15|
|8||Ancillary Rights + Endorsements (+)||8|
|9||Total Recovery Before Release (+)||89|
|10||Profit For Producers Before Release||-1|
Super 30 Hit Or Flop:
|< 70 Crores||Flop|
|85-100 Crores||Clean Hit|
|100-120 Crores||Super Hit|
Conclusion: Super 30 is made on a modest budget and should easily get past the Hit mark unless the word of mouth if negative, however considering the star power of Hrithik Roshan (Which is Dormant right now), the film should target a Lifetime collection between 150-200 Crores as Hrithik needs a Big grosser right now and he is one of those Super Stars in India who can easily go past 200 crores in a Good film.
Super 30 Box Office Prediction:
Excellent Word of Mouth
- Opening Day – 14-16.5 Crores
- First Saturday – 22-28 Crores
- First Sunday – 27-33 Crores
- Opening Weekend – 63-77.5 crores
- Lifetime – 175+
Just Positive Word Of Mouth
- Opening Day – 14-16 Crores
- First Saturday – 20-25 Crores
- First Sunday – 26-30 Crores
- Opening Weekend – 60-71 Crores
- Lifetime – 150+
Mixed Word Of Mouth
- Opening Day – 13-15 Crores
- First Saturday – 16-18 Crores
- First Sunday – 18-20 Crores
- Opening Weekend – 47-53 Crores
- Lifetime – Between 90-100 crores
Negative Word Of Mouth
- Opening Day – 13-14 Crores
- First Saturday – 14-15 Crores
- First Sunday – 15-16 Crores
- Opening Weekend – 42-45 crores
- Lifetime – Less Than 80 Crores
Note: We are sourcing some of the missing Data from this and we will soon update the same.
If You like our work then please support us by donating to us from the given secure Link of PayTM.