Super 30 Advance Booking Report: Picks Up Further
Super 30 is pricking up the advance Booking Trends at Major Centers.
Super 30 Advance Booking is onto a good start and the figures might not be outlandish but surely the film is set to take a good opening this week. The trends at Spot Booking centers are down but major centers are picking up slowly and steadily with new shows being added very fast.
Super 30 will release on about 3000 screens and it will be interesting to see which movies are impacted the Most in this Battle for Screens.
In this report we are tracking more than 50% of the screens already with 18 centers and 1708 screens. Interestingly Spiderman: Far From Home has displayed signs of slow down at the box office while, Article 15 remains stable on the lower Side but the threat is in form of Super 30 which is still performing on higher levels across Single Screens and Multiplexes.
Battle For Screens:
While at Single Screens it will be only Kabir Singh and Super 30 which will fight out this battle this week, due to good hold of Kabir Singh in it’s third week and now the exhibitors start earning more commission for Kabir Singh due to longevity of the film. An Upside is only possible if Super 30 opens to 65%+ occupancy in single screens.
While at Multiplexes The Battle is More Complicate, it will be fought between Super 30, Kabir Singh and Article 15 and Spiderman: Far From Home will play a minor role in the whole scheme of things.
Super 30 Advance Booking Report:
|Region||Shows Tracked||Almost Full||Filling Fast||Occupancy|
Super 30 Advance Booking Summary and Highlights:
- Hyderabad is showing phenomenal trends at all 145 screens wit 28% tickets for the first day already Sold Out and 18 shows in Fast filling mode while 4 are almost full. Expect Super 30 to open to packed houses in Hyderabad.
- Patna has only 7 shows but in terms of occupancy it is at Spot. No 2 for Super 30 with 12% tickets for the opening day already sold out with 1 Show in fast filing mode.
- Delhi-NCR is contributing maximum number of screens for Super 30 right now at 351 screens and 8% tickets for the opening day are already sold out with 1 show almost full and 5 in fast filling mode.
- Kota again a small center with 15 screens is at 8%.
- Bengaluru with 160 shows is at 6%
- Mumbai has picked up very well today with show now going upto 335 and 5% tickets already sold out for the opening day with 3 shows in Fast filling mode and 1 almost sold out. Expect a Major change in this tomorrow.
- Kolkata is right now the worry center with occupancy still at 2% and 0 Shows in either fast filling or almost full mode. This center needs a big push right now.
For all the latest updates follow our Youtube Channel.