Roohi 9th Day Box Office Collection Report: It maintained a decent momentum across the week and entered second week on a strong note given the market conditions.
The pandemic has become a trouble in the past few days since the release of the movie and Mumbai Saga is also suffering the side effects of an ongoing pandemic. In past few days fresh curbs have been put in place like:
- Night curfew at some prominent centres which limits the last show timing to 6 – 6.30 PM.
- Lockdown on Sundays at centres like Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur Etc.
- Covid Negative report mandatory at Malls in Mumbai
- Maharashtra government hinting at a lockdown amidst sharp rise in numbers and recording peak numbers at many places.
- Occupancy limitation at the theatres
- Many theatres were not able to face the burnt of the Lockdown and they have closed business reducing the overall screening capacity to almost half.
Given all the above factors Roohi has done well at the box office.
Roohi 9th Day Box Office Collection Report:
Special Note: Roohi will always be remembered despite a flop verdict at the box office because it was one of the first big films which dared to take the risk and show that there’s still potential left in the market.