For those who came in Late. Golmaal Again is a part of a mighty franchise Golmaal and it is the fourth film in the super hit series. Audience and Industry expectations from Golmaal Again are Huge. Read on Golmaal Again Box Office Prediction to know how will it perform at the Box Office.
Before Moving Onto the Golmaal Again Box Office Prediction, let’s have a brief look at the star cast since its the biggest multi starter of the year.
Golmaal Again Star Cast:
- Ajay Devgn As Gopal
- Arshad Warsi As Madhav
- Tusshar Kapoor as Lucky
- Shreyas Talpade as Laxman 1
- Kunal Khemu as Laxman 2
- Tabu as Anna
- Parineeti Chopra as Khushi
- Neil Nitin Mukesh As Nikhil
- Johhny Level as Pappi Bhai
- Mukesh Tiwari as Vasooli Bhai
- Sanjay Mishra as Babli Bhai
- Murali Sharma as Inspector Dande
Golmaal Again Economics
- The total budget of the film including P&A is Approx 85 crores. ( No Official Announcement is made on the same.)
- Non-Theatrical Revenue – There is no announcement of the Satellite rights, but our estimates are around 35 crore. Hence Total recovery before release should be 40-45 crores including Satellite, Digital, Music etc
- Golmaal Again is Releasing on Approx 2750 screens in India and 732 overseas screens which makes it one of the widest Ajay Devgn films ever.
- Golmaal Again will also have some shared screens and since the overall programming was done in the Evening, Single Day Occupancy of Golmaal Again is just an estimate and it should be around 29-31 Crores.
- If Golmaal Again crosses 130 Cr Nett at Indian Box Office it will be a clean hit.
Golmaal Again Pre Release Buzz.
Golmaal Has got a wide reach and a universal theme. It also has a very big advantage of being a sequel to a superhit Franchise Golmaal. The trailer till now has been viewed by more than 33 million times, with 289K likes and 27K dislikes, which brings the Likes Ratio to 0.86% and Dislike Ratio to 0.08% which is a very good signal for the film. The only other movies which had a larger like Index than Golmaal Again in 2017 were Jab Harry Met Sejal, Toilet Ek Prem Katha, Tubelight and Raees. While in terms of overall reach Golmaal Again is only behind Raees which had 55 million views before release as compared to Golmaal Again at 33 Million views.
So the stage if all set this Diwali for Golmaal Again to shine and sparkle.
Golmaal Again could have easily collected 30 crore on Day 1 had it got the release it deserved, but since its in a clash with Secret Superstar in a 50:50 screen sharing ratio at multiplexes and and at some places Secret Superstar has even got more shows.
According to current scenario Golmaal Again can open at about 17-19 Crores on Day 1.
|Movie Name||Views||Likes||Dislikes||Like Index||Dislike Index||Opening Day Collections ( CR )|
|Toilet Ek Prem Katha||28799939||350525||15531||1.22%||0.05%||11.5|
|Jab Harry Met Sejal||8535568||135935||7204||1.59%||0.08%||15.25|
While it is clear that Golmaal Again will be the first choice of movie goers this weekend and only a bad word of mouth can hamper this. On the other hand if Secret Superstar finds a universal appeal and WOM is good then it will be a hurdle for Golmaal Again.
Golmaal Again Box Office Prediction.
- If WOM +VE – 20-22 Crores
- If WOM Average 17-20 Crores
- IF WOM -Ve – Less Than 17 crore is a possibility.
- IF WOM +VE – 65 Crore +
- If WOM Average – Less Than 60 Crores
- If WOM -ve – Less Than 50 Crores
- F WOM +VE – 150 Crore Minimum
- If WOM Average – 120-150 Crore
- If WOM -ve – Less Than 100 crore
Currently, it looks like that film will emerge a clean winner at the Box Office. All the best to the Entire Team.