Bollywood Report Card 2019: This section will cover important facts and figures about the Indian Box Office with Detailed Analysis.
Bollywood Report Card 2019: Key Points
- This Table covers 133 movies in India, some smaller recently released movies with lesser Impact the Box Office have been left out.
- The Report is bifurcated into subsections like Market Share of Top Movies and Further segregated into a country wise production house analysis.
Bollywood Report Card 2019: How Much Money was Made at the Ticket Window and Market Share of Top Movies.
- Total Box Office Impact for the year 2019 is – 3035.78 Crores.
- The Market Share of Top Movies is as below
Bollywood Report Card 2019: Top Indian Actors Till Now (Based On Market Share):
- Shahid Kapoor – 9 %
- Ajay Devgan – 8.51%
- Salman Khan – 7.08%
- Akshay Kumar – 5.1%
- Ranveer Singh – 4.63%
- Hrithik Roshan – 4.16%
- Karthik Aryan – 3.13%
- Amitabh Bachchan – 2.9 %
- Varun Dhawan and Sanjay Dutt – 2.65 %
- Tiger Shroff – 2.28%
Bollywood Report Card 2019: Top Indian Actresses Till Now (Based On Market Share):
Special Mention: Kangana Ranaut For Manikarnika as this was the only movie out of the top 10 movies till now which is a female lead and ranks 11 with market share of 3.77%.(Including Judgmental Hai Kya)
- Kiara Advani – 9 %
- Yami Gautam – 8.1 %
- Katrina Kaif – 7.08 %
- Parineeti Chopra – 5.1 %
- Madhuri Dixit – 5.09 %
- Alia Bhatt – 4.63 %
- Mrunal Thakur – 4.16 %
- Tabu and Rakul Preet – 3.42 %
- Kriti Sanon – 3.13%
Market Share By Production House Home Country:
- Indian Films – Drops 71.59% Last Week to 70.66%
- Hollywood – Rises from 28.41% Last Week to 29.34%
- Marvel remains the top most Production Company in India with a Market Share of 18.82% from Avengers Endgame, Captain Marvel and Spiderman: Far From Home.