Bharat Advance Booking Report: 3rd June, 2019 – Picks Up Across India
Bharat Advance Booking Report: There are speculations everywhere about the opening day collections of Bharat with various analysts making their assumptions.
For all the latest updates follow our Youtube Channel.
To Check our predictions and all the details about the movie you can visit this section “Bharat Movie Prediction”.
These are early days of advance booking for Bharat and a lot depends on Eid otherwise Bharat releases on Wednesday which is middle of the the week and second half of the day is marked by 1st world cup match of India. You can read the detailed report here.
Bharat does not fall into an out and out action masala zone which is the primary reason for the slow advances and these types of movies gather momentum as the release comes near. So Advance will be in full flow by Tuesday.
Bharat Advance Booking Report: Day End 2nd June, 2019
Note: These figures are complied by Bolivud Analysts and it is the largest sample available across North, South, West, Centre, Urban and Semi Urban regions. In semi urban regions advances are secondary as most of the ticket sales happen via spot booking or a day before the release of the movie.
- Delhi NCR: Bharat has taken a fantastic start in Delhi NCR with advances more than 32% already.
- Mumbai: Bharat right now is in Loading mode in Mumbai and advances will pick up in next 24 hours. That has been a normal trend for a Salman Khan Starrer in this region, right now it is at 14%+.
- Pune again is at 8% which is a bit on the lower side with the city dynamics with advances.
- Bengaluru is showing some fantastic trends for a Salman Khan starrer and is already at 28%+.
- Hyderabad is in Beast Mode as it has already crossed 65%.
- Kolkatta is better when you compare other films in this genre and will pick up in next 24 hours, right now at 18%.
- Patna is showing some tremendous signs at the ticket window with already 68% tickets sold for day 1. Simply Fantastic.
- Chennai is again doing very good with more than 38% tickets already sold out.
- Other centers covered are showing good trends as these centers generally pick up 24 hours before release.
Note: Based on Advance Booking figures, Bharat will Open to about 26-30 Crores on Day 1 if Eid Does not fall on Wednesday, and about 38 crore+ if Eid falls on Wednesday.
Bharat Advance Booking Report: Detailed Chart
|Region||Occupancy||Shows Tracked||Type of Centre|
Bharat Advance Booking Total Collections from a Few Sample Theatres:
|Carnival (West Bengal)||152505|
|City Centre 2||181378|
|City Centre 1||181949|
|Inox (East Punjab)||260903|
|NH 22 Mall||15989|
|Inox (Central India)||275,929|