Batla House Advance Booking Report: Starts Well
Batla House is onto a good advance booking start at the ticket window and this trend is quite surprising.
While we are tracking Batla House Advance Booking Report and it might look lower than Mission Mangal but what has to be very closely monitored are the trends.
Now we have to give you some perspective. This Clash Batla House vs Mission Mangal seems like a fresh story but this began last 15th August when Satyameva Jayate Starring John Abraham clashed with Gold Starring Akshay Kumar.
While SMJ had secured a very good number of screens and it has opened to 45% advance booking on Day 1. Majority of those advances were from centers like UP, Bihar, Gujarat, Hyderabad and Rajasthan and the advance booking collections were 6 crores.
But right now we are tracking the advances 3 days before the release and the trends for Sataymeva Jayate at this point were not too strong. While Batla House clearly has stronger Trends as compared to Satyemeva Jayate.
Batla House caries a big cost advantage as compared to Mission Mangal and hence it goes into the clash with an upper hand at this moment.
Batla House Advance Booking Report:
|Region||Shows||Almost Full||Filling Fast||Occupancy|
Batla House Advance Booking Report: Highlights
- Advance Booking has not started at many centers including Kochi, Vizag, Sehore, Coimbatore, Chennai, Bengaluru etc. Also the strong centers of John Abraham are yet to open bookings.
- Hyderabad:The City is showing some fantastic trends for both Batla House and Mission Mangal, for Batla House it is at 18% right now.
- Alwar: The second best centre in terms of pure occupancy is Alwar at 12%.
- Patna: The city is again showing fantastic trends and is sure to open to packed houses right now at 8%.
- Delhi-NCR: While Mission Mangal might carry a lead but the trends of this John Abraham Starrer are not far behind.
- Mumbai: It’s again very good.
Overall Batla House is packing a solid punch when it comes to advance booking Report all across India.
Batla House Advance Booking Report: Collections
Batla House has already sold 3120 ticket at National Chains and Nett Revenue is 7.8 Lakhs. While it has sold 12,000 tickets at other centers and Nett Revenue from that is 13.8 Lakhs.
Total Tickets sold till now are 15120 and total Nett revenue is Rs. 21.6 Lakhs.
Batla House Advance Booking Report: Analysis
Both Batla House and Mission Mangal will open the early morning shows with similar occupancy of about 50% and Batla House is eyeing to cross Advance Booking Collections of Total Dhamaal which are at 6.37 crores.
If Batla House also shows trends like Satyameva Jayate where Main advances picked up 1 day before the release of the film then it can very well surpass the Gully Boy advance booking and May be Kesari as well but for that it needs to really push the bar from tomorrow itself.